Over 400 acres of pasture and/or recreational land in northwestern Whitman County, Wash., will be up for auction in early October.
The 423-acre parcel is located 8 miles south of Lamont, which is along Highway 23 between Sprague and St. John, and 55 miles southwest of Spokane.
Kincaid Real Estate describes its features:
Natural grass land;
Abundant wildlife inhabits the area;
Graveled county road access;
Borders the John Wayne National Recreational Trail;
Good opportunity for hunting or for expanding your grazing operation.
For an aerial tour by drone, see this YouTube video.
There will be a property preview Wednesday, Sept. 28, from 2-4 p.m., and the auction is scheduled for Wednesday, Oct. 5, at 1 p.m. at the St. John Community Building, 304 West Front Street in nearby St. John.
Bidder registration is set for 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the day of the auction.
- 10 percent buyer’s premium added to the high bid to determine the final selling price;
- Selling with no contingencies. Sale subject to seller’s confirmation;
- Bidding requires prequalification and $10,000 bidder deposit. See terms and conditions;
- 10 percent earnest money due from successful bidder on day of auction;
- Cash and possession at closing — on or before November 2, 2016.
For more information, go to kincaidrealestate.com, e-mail email@example.com, call (509) 397-4434, or stop by 809 N. Main St. in Colfax.